This full-time benefited position would maintain the cleanliness of the facility, stock supplies, and supervise event staff as assigned. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure building is kept clean and orderly at all times
- Clean all areas of the Ralph Engelstad Arena, Olympic Arena, and Betty Engelstad Sioux Center.
- Maintain custodial equipment and notify manager or supervisor of repair needs.
- Complete required check sheets.
- Prioritize facility needs and make continuous efforts to improve operations.
- Monitor all supply usage and request orders for supplies in a timely manner.
- Ensure safe and orderly storage of all supplies and equipment.
- Ability to fill in for staff at any time and work alongside staff on a regular basis.
- Supervise event staff as assigned.
Work schedule will 40 hours per week, which may include weekends, evenings, and holidays. For more information contact Scott Polley or complete the job application below.
Duties: Clean bathrooms, pull garbage, dust the concourse and clean up spills on the concourse, in the stand, and on stairwells. Shifts would consist of 7 to 8 hours on the weekends after an event (most of the time until 2 AM).
Sioux Shop Sales Associate
Duties include: operating tills, general store cleaning and stocking, inventory control, scheduling facility tours, processing phone and e-commerce orders. Must have good customer service skills and be willing to work retail hours; including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Sioux Shop is open 7 days a week and is located in the main lobby of Ralph Engelstad Arena.
The following departments have openings for the upcoming event season. These part-time jobs are mainly on Friday and Saturday evenings during UND hockey games and other events.
- Event Custodians
- Conversion Crew
To apply for any of these positions, complete the job application below. For additional information about any of these positions contact Stacy Schlieman 701.777.6607.
You can work at the Ralph to raise funds for your charitable organization! Opportunities exist in concessions and cleaning. Call Chris Lauber at 701.777.3105 for information on a group run concession stand or call Scott Polley at 701.777.6088 for information on group cleaning following events.
For additional information on open positions at Ralph Engelstad Arena contact Stacy Schlieman 701.777.6607
- About the Arena
- Ralph Engelstad
- Hockey History
- The Betty
- Promoter Info
- Sioux Shop
- Hockey Academy
- Photo Galleries