- Jody Hodgson, General Manager 701.777.6633
- Heather Reardon, Box Office Manager 701.777.4694
- Garth Wiedrich, Marketing Manager 701.777.0833
- Jason Carlson, Merchandise Manager 701.777.4594
- Jamie Lunski, Production & Stage Manager 701.777.4774
- Telephone: 701.777.6609
- Fax: 701.777.6643
- Website: www.theralph.com
- Seating Capacity Hockey seating: 11,700
- Basketball Seating: 12,100
- Concert Seating: up to 13,000 Stadium seat is leather padded with cherry wood arms accompanied by a drink caddy.
- Main Arena Floor Size is 200’ X 85’ (17,000 sq. ft.)
- Ice Floor Covering
- A portable insulated arena deck covering is provided from Space Age Synthetics.
- Stage Right Staging
- ME.500 Stage: 60’ w x 40’ with 12' x 20' Wings Skirting, Guard Rails, Chair rails.
- ADA Ramp 0".48" Height
Dressing Rooms/Locker Rooms
There are 7 dressing rooms available for event use. All rooms are located on the west side ice level and have lockers, showers, and restroom facilities.
- Electrical Power USC (1) – 1200 amp 120/208 volt (3) phase disconnect
- USC (1) – 800 amp 120/208 volt (3) phase disconnect, 2 sets of comloks
- USC (1) – 400 amp 120/208 volt (3) phase disconnect, 1 set of comloks
- USC (1) – 200 amp 120/208 volt (3) phase disconnect
- Power on each spotlight platform, 4 total
- (2) 30 amp 250 volt for spotlights
- (1) Edison duplex outlet 20 amps each
- Bus Parking Area – (8) – 50amp 120/220volt 4 wire
- Video Truck (2) 400 amp 120/208 volt, 3 phase panel
Ralph Engelstad Arena houses various lighting systems.
- Provided to achieve major network television lighting level requirements (249 average horizontal foot candles).
- The sport lighting system includes shade features for instant blackout capabilities.
Special effect lighting:
- Martin Mac 500s and 2000s with Light Jockey Control
- (5) 4k roof mounted searchlights
Laser Lights Laser Fantasy International’s Infinity 1000 YAG Laser System
- The latest advance in mid power laser display technology 4 units in the four corners.
- Project your name, logo, message or animation.
- The projection unit features high.speed scanning to greatly reduce flicker, so images appear more solid than the other systems.
Spot Lights (4) Xenon Gladiator III’s
- (4) spotlight platforms in the corners of the arena.
- (2) Additional locations may be used at the suite level.
- Two truck docks in southwest corner on main concourse level.
- Ice level access for buses and semi trucks.
- Inside parking available for up to two busses.
- Door dimensions: 18’ (w) x 14’ (h).
Floor Loading capacity
- Concourse 100 lbs/square foot Arena 6" reinforced ice slab
- Trucks/vehicle parking available in is secure parking lot approximately 10,000 square feet; capable of accommodating two tractor trailers and five buses.
- (1) 5,000 lbs. capacity forklift with 3 lift stages
- (2) pallet jacks
- (6) 2 wheel dollies
- (6) 4 wheel carts
Telephone service is available at the stage, office and dressing room areas.
- Patchable clear com system with 2 interfaces units and a 2 wire adaptor (for Telco interface).
- 40 Com Locations
- 12 Single Channel Clear Com Belt packs and Headsets
Scoreboard and Fascia Ring
- Daktronics center hung Video/scoreboard, the 4 top screens are 16' x 12' and the 4 bottom screens are 10' x 12'.
- 900' x 360 Degree video fascia ring.
- Two Color video marquees are located outside the facility on the property.
- The marquee along Gateway Dr. has a 17' x 23' double-faced sign.
- Located along Columbia Rd., there is a second double-faced marquee with 6' x 7' sign.
Video & Audio Production
- In-House Video production available:
- 4 Broadcast Cameras
- 16 input Digital Switcher
- Internet Web casting Digital KU Uplink 9 Camera locations wired with Triax, coax and Audio to 2 Truck and House Media Control Center.
- JBL sound system includes 6 speaker cluster locations and a delay ring for the upper level seating.
- Speakers at the building entrances and concourses for welcome messages, public address and bowl sound.
- Suites have individual systems with TV, CD, Tuner and bowl input.
Rigging capacity: 100,000 lbs Low Steel is 75’ High Steel is 105’
Download pdf file of Rigging Layout
In House Services
Ralph Engelstad Arena, Inc. is available to assist you with the numerous details involved to successfully market your event. We can provide information for the production and placement of print and electronic advertising. For a negotiated fee (based on time, labor, and expenses) Ralph Engelstad Arena, Inc. can also assist with promotions, public relations and publicity needed to ensure ticket sales.
Mandatory Use of Logo When placing advertising for events at Ralph Engelstad Arena, the tenant is required to use the Ralph Engelstad Arena logo. Ralph Engelstad Arena, Inc. will provide digital artwork.
Tickets to Ralph Engelstad Arena events are available at the REA Box Office and additional outlets.
The Ralph Engelstad Arena Box Office hours are Monday-Friday 10 AM – 6 PM, these hours are seasonal and are subject to change. For assistance with ticketing, please call Heather Reardon, Box Office Manager 701.777.4694.
Merchandise services are available through the REA Sioux Shop as well as throughout the arena concourses. All rates and arrangements may be made through Jason Carlson, Merchandise Manager 701.777.4594.
All food, beverages and concessions are operated and controlled by Ralph Engelstad Arena. Ralph Engelstad Arena will determine the number of stands required to serve the public. All arrangements for serving food and beverages, and all sales of concessions are to be made through Jerry Robinson, Concessions Manager 701.777.3105.
All catering arrangements for serving back stage food and beverages are to be made through Julie Frey, Suites & Catering Manager 701.777.0836.
Security and Safety
Permits Lessee must notify Ralph Engelstad Arena, Inc. of any pyrotechnics, animals, lasers or parking needs at least fifteen business days prior to move in.
First aid Center ambulance has five minute emergency response time. Search Procedures Mandatory searches for every event.
- On-site capacity is 1,370.
- Off-site capacity is 1,000.
Traffic Impact Exit Plan
- Ralph Engelstad Arena Drive and Gateway Dr.: Four lanes; two lanes turning east, two lanes exiting west.
- 10th and Columbia: two lanes; one lane exits to the north the second lane crosses Columbia road to the east.
- 6th Ave N and Hamline: all traffic turns east to Columbia road.
- 6th Ave N and Cambridge: traffic exits south.
- 6th Ave N and Oxford: two lanes; one lane exits to the south, one lane exits to the west.
- About the Arena
- Ralph Engelstad
- Hockey History
- The Betty
- Promoter Info
- Sioux Shop
- Hockey Academy
- Photo Galleries