Parking @ The Ralph
Ralph Engelstad Arena event parking quick facts
Overall Parking Information for UND Events:
- Parking lots are monitored by REA and UND parking personnel on a limited basis during UND athletic events held at the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center (BESC) and Ralph Engelstad Arena (REA).
- UND parking lots not specified below require a valid UND student or faculty/staff parking permit. Vehicles parked in these lots without such permits will be issued parking tickets.
Champions Club members displaying the proper parking pass will be allowed to park in the priority parking lots on the premises of the REA and BESC. You are responsible for the permit issued to you, no other identification is acceptable. Please properly display the parking pass (passes should be hung from the rearview mirror with the front of the tag facing out).
- Kelly/Cenex Lots: Emerald, Diamond, Directors, Suite Holder, Club Seat Holder
- Simplot Lots: Coaches
- General Admission parking in lot #10 (located north of UND's Memorial Stadium) is prohibited unless you have a valid UND student or faculty/staff parking permit. Violators will be ticketed.
- University Village parking is for patrons of these businesses only and will be monitored for proper usage and time limits. Limited spots/areas in these lots exist for Champions Club Members as directed by parking personnel.
- Accessible parking space is available on all levels of parking on the premises. A valid handicap parking permit must be displayed on your vehicle. Please check with parking staff upon arrival for directions to the nearest available accessible parking site. Spaces are limited and fill up quickly so please arrive early.
Parking specifics for Betty Engelstad Sioux Center during UND basketball and volleyball games:
There is limited general admission parking on the premises; UND operates limited general admission parking lots off site:
- $10/vehicle at the UND parking lot directly east of the UND Wellness Center
- During UND Volleyball matches at the BESC, parking lots are not monitored by REA/UND parking personnel.
- Albatross Sports Grill and Golf Club (North of REA) will not offer patron parking for UND events at BESC, unless otherwise noted.
- The UND parking ramp is available for patron parking; please note that a shuttle service will not be provided to the BESC.
- Patrons wishing to drop off fans may do so on 10th Ave. West, in front of the BESC main lobby.
Parking specifics for Ralph Engelstad Arena during UND hockey games:
There is no general admission parking on the premises. UND operates various general admission parking lots off site.
- $10/vehicle at the UND parking lot directly east of the UND Wellness Center.
- $5/vehicle at the UND parking lot on Harvard St. behind Archives Coffee Shop.
- $5/vehicle at the UND parking ramp on the corner of Columbia Rd. and 2nd Ave.
- Patrons wishing to drop off fans may do so only on the East side main entrance of the Ralph Engelstad Arena.
- The UND parking ramp and UND parking lot on Harvard St. behind Archives Coffee Shop are also available as overflow parking for all Champions Club Members should the on-site Champions Club parking lots fill. There will be no charge to Champions Club members with REA Parking Passes in this case. If you have questions regarding the Champions Club or benefits, please contact Katie Horob or the North Dakota Champions Club offices at 701.777.4216 or Toll Free at 1.800.543.8764 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UND Go Green Parking Pass
UND Go Green parking passes are offered for UND hockey games! The Go Green parking passes are $80 and may be purchased at the UND Parking Office, UND Bookstore or from the event parkint lot attendant the night of a game. The passes are valid for the following two locations:
- UND Parking Ramp (2nd Avenue and Columbia Road) with shuttle service provided.
- UND parking lot on Harvard St. behind Archives Coffee Shop.
For more information regarding parking on the UND campus please visit www.parking.und.edu.
Shuttle Service Information (men's hockey only)
UND shuttle from parking ramp to REA
Shuttle Bus Schedules:
|6:15/6:30 PM||shuttle service begins|
|7:35 PM||game time|
|1 hour after game||shuttle service ends|
|5:45/6 PM||shuttle service begins|
|7:05 PM||game time|
|1 hour after game||shuttle service ends|
Business Shuttles (men's hockey only)
Business shuttles will be made available for business patrons who wish to use them. These are run and operated independently by the participating businesses. Business shuttle bus services currently operate from these local establishments: Southgate Lounge, Whitey's, Borrowed Bucks, El Rocco, The Bun, Rumors, Blug Moose, Long Haul Saloon, Wild Hogs, Al's Grill, Speedway, Down Under, Eagles Crest, Buffalo Wild Wings, Muddy Rivers, and Canad Inn. Business shuttle drop off and pick up is at the REA main entrance and at the east doors.
During non-UND events, the majority of parking lots are open to the public. However, club and suite ticket holders have secured parking. Please avoid attempting to enter any protected lots unless you are permitted to do so. When entering REA, please follow the directions given by the parking attendants. Please direct any questions or comments you may have to a parking attendant or supervisor. Every effort will be made to find you a parking spot in the lot of your choice. Please refer to the event page for detailed parking information.