General Parking Information
- Parking lots are monitored by REA and UND parking personnel on a limited basis during UND athletic events held at the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center (BESC) and Ralph Engelstad Arena (REA).
- UND parking lots not specified below require a valid UND student or faculty/staff parking permit.
- Vehicles parked in these lots without such permits will be issued parking tickets.
- Champions Club members displaying the proper parking pass will be allowed to park in the priority parking lots on the premises of the REA and BESC.
- You are responsible for the permit issued to you, no other identification is acceptable.
- Please properly display the parking pass (passes should be hung from the rearview mirror with the front of the tag facing out).
- Kelly/Cenex Lots: Emerald, Diamond, Directors, Suite Holder, Club Seat Holder
- Simplot Lots: Coaches General Admission parking in lot #10 (located north of UND’s Memorial Stadium) is prohibited unless you have a valid UND student or faculty/staff parking permit.
- Violators will be ticketed. University Village parking is for patrons of these businesses only and will be monitored for proper usage and time limits.
- Champions Club Members as directed by parking personnel.
- Accessible parking space is available on all levels of parking on the premises.
- A valid handicap parking permit must be displayed on your vehicle.
- Please check with parking staff upon arrival for directions to the nearest available accessible parking site.
- Spaces are limited and fill up quickly so please arrive early.
- The Albatross Sports Grill and Golf Club & Bank Forward (North of REA) will offer paid patron parking ($10/vehicle) for UND events held within the REA Main Arena unless otherwise noted.
UND men’s hockey parking information
There is no general admission parking on the premises, however UND operates various general admission parking lots off site- View Map. UND Parking Services will be selling season parking passes for $155 in the parking ramp located at the corner of Columbia Rd. and 2nd Ave. North.
For more information visit the Parking Services website or call 701.777.3552
- $15/vehicle at the UND parking lot directly east of the UND Wellness Center.
- $10/vehicle in the lot located behind Albatross Sports Grill on Ralph Engelstad Arena Drive
- $10/vehicle at the UND parking lot on Harvard St. behind Archives Coffee Shop.
- $10/vehicle at the UND parking ramp on the corner of Columbia Rd & 2nd Ave.
Shuttle service will run from the parking ramp to Ralph Engelstad Arena starting at 6:30 on Fridays and 6:00 on Saturdays. Shuttles will return patrons to the ramp following the game.
Albatross Sports Grill & Golf Club and Bank Forward (North of REA) will offer paid patron parking ($10/vehicle) for UND events held within the main arena unless otherwise noted. Patrons wishing to drop off fans may do so only on the East side main entrance of the Ralph Engelstad Arena.
For more information regarding parking on the UND campus please click here.
Business Shuttles (men’s hockey only)
Business shuttles are run and operated independently by participating businesses, including: Southgate Lounge, El Roco, The Bun, Long Haul Saloon, Wild Bills, Speedway, Eagles Crest, Buffalo Wild Wings, Muddy Rivers, Joe Blacks's, Wild Bill's, Shotgun Sally's, Brick & Barley, Knights of Columbis, and Canad Inn. Business shuttle drop off and pick up is at the REA main entrance and at the east doors.
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center Parking Information:
There is limited general admission parking on the premises; UND operates limited general admission parking lots off site: - $10/vehicle at the UND parking lot directly east of the UND Wellness Center During UND Volleyball matches at the BESC, parking lots are not monitored by REA/UND parking personnel. Albatross Sports Grill and Golf Club (North of REA) will not offer patron parking for UND events at BESC, unless otherwise noted. The UND parking ramp is available for patron parking; please note that a shuttle service to the arena will not be provided. Patrons wishing to drop off fans may do so on 10th Ave. West, in front of the BESC main lobby.
Non UND Event Parking
During non-UND events, the majority of parking lots are open to the public. However, club and suite ticket holders have secured parking. Please avoid attempting to enter any protected lots unless you are permitted to do so. When entering REA, please follow the directions given by the parking attendants. Please direct any questions or comments you may have to a parking attendant or supervisor. Every effort will be made to find you a parking spot in the lot of your choice. Please refer to the event page for detailed parking information.
- About the Arena
- Ralph Engelstad
- Hockey History
- The Betty
- Promoter Info
- Sioux Shop
- Hockey Academy
- Photo Galleries